Tuesday January 31
- All Day
Tuesday Food Deals
- Ami– 30% off sushi
- BJ’s – $4 pazooki
- Brother’s Bar and Grill – $2 pints, $2 double wells
- Bucceto’suntil 4 pm – Big slice of pizza + garden salad + dressing + large drink $8.25
- DeAngelo’s– $1 kids cheese pizzas, $3 glass of house wine.Enjoy half price appetizers from 3-5pm
- Kilroy’s on Kirkwood–$2 Tuesday; $2 specialty grilled cheese, drinks, and others
- IMU Tudor Room– Student Pricing with Student I.D. after 1:00 pm until close (2:00 PM)…..$11.99
- Mother Bear’s– lunch specials until 4:00PM. Large slice of our pizza-of-the-day and a soft drink for $5.50.
Dine in only at $7.50 each:
1. two slices of deep-dish pizza, with one topping and a soft drink.
2. One six inch, one topping pizza and a soft drink.
3. A house salad with a 12 order of breadsticks and a soft drink.
4. A large slice of our pizza-of-the-day, a house salad and a soft drink.
5. A half order of breadsticks, a daily slice, and a soft drink.
Dine in only: order a large specialty salad and get a half-order of breadsticks with sauce and a soft drink for free.
- Social Cantina – Taco Tuesday. $4 Tacos
- Uptown Cafe– 1/2 Price bottles of wine
Weekly Food Deals
Know of another food deal? Please let us know:https://bloomingtononline.com/contact/
- Dat’s Cajun – Fresh Cajun and Creole Food- Cajun/Creole dishes served with garlic bread and a large serving of rice – $6.50. Can easily be stretched to two meals
- Mother Bear’s – Munchie Madness: $14.95 10 1 Topping Pizza, Cheesebread or breadsticks, 2 Brownies, and a 2 liter (Take-out/delivery only) upgrade to a 14 pizza for an additional $5. Visit on your birthday and get the same % off as your age
- Mr. Hibachi – Chinese buffet lunch special. $7-8 after tax.
- Smokin’ Jacks Rib Shack– $6 1/4lb pulled pork sandwich with one side
- Wings XTreme– $0.60 / Wing from Opening – 7 PM on Weekdays.
- Second suspect arrested after Smithville shooting
- Martinsville, Indiana fire destroys residence Sunday night as crews lack water
- Women’s basketball: Hoosiers win 20th and remain undefeated at home, beat Rutgers 91-68
- Gallery: Indiana University women’s basketball beats Rutgers 91-68 Sunday in Bloomington
- Press release: Statement from President Joe Biden on the 14th Anniversary of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
- Press release: Martinsville, Indiana man dies in off-road vehicle accident Saturday, according to DNR
- Cocaine, meth, and a loaded handgun found during traffic stop in Lawrence County, Indiana, according to ISP
- Roundup: Reaction from city, county officials to inhumane Monroe County jail conditions
- Bloomington city council wants research on possible ouster of traffic commissioner for social media posts
- Bloomington OKs $400K for promotion of Trades District development, tech center construction
- Snowfall notebook: 24-hour rule means few tickets for uncleared Bloomington sidewalks
- Colocation of police with city administration big theme of Bloomington council deliberations on 5-4 approval of Showers building deal
- Yes to purchase of west Showers building, says Bloomington city council on 5–4 vote
- Bloomington trail closures, detours to be decided “in collaboration” with engineering department
- WFHB TOP ALBUMS 1.31.2023
- Bring It On! – January 30, 2023: Black Americans and the Republican Party
- WFHB’s Local Live Remote Broadcast from Brown County Inn – February 15th @ 9pm
- Local Live – Kay Krull
- Local Live – Coot Crabtree & The Roadkillers
- Eco Report – January 27, 2023
- Hola Bloomington- January 27, 2023
- What does it mean to “queer” the food system? [replay]
- Max Haiven explains palm oil [replay]
- Art and science in the kitchen, with Cakes by Yenni
- Old-school customer service meets the latest kitchen trends [replay]
- Building a bridge for community food security [replay]
- Toasty winter treats
- Pinoy Garden Cafe brings a new taste to town
- Times of Israel Podcast with IU Prof. Alvin Rosenfeld
- Climate Solutions for Great Lakes Power Grid Include Better Planning, Transmission
- Letter from the President of Limestone Post’s Board of Directors
- Anthropologist’s Tips for Digging Into Your Relatives’ Past
- NewsMatch Will Double Your Donation To Limestone Post!
- Guest Column: Response to ‘The Long Goodbye: Living with Alzheimer’s Disease’
- ‘Sense of Place’ 2022 by Students at Academy of Science and Entrepreneurship
- 5 Indiana University faculty named 2022 AAAS fellows
- Trustees to meet Feb. 2 and 3 at IU East
- Media School team makes camera equipment more accessible for paralyzed students
- $2.5 million grant endows new curator of religious collections at IU Lilly Library
- Kelley School online MBA, MS business degrees No. 1 nationally in U.S. News online program rankings
- Kelley students establish $4.2 million real estate private equity fund
- Gift will support gun violence study, research center
- Bloomington librarian receives national award for helping teach about Ukraine
- Mayor of Bloomington releases statement after IU student stabbed
- 'We're numb': IU students react to recent anti-Asian violence in Bloomington
- IU student stabbed on city bus in Bloomington due to race, court docs allege
- 56-year-old arrested for stabbing teen on bus in Bloomington
- Man accused of raping IU student who died accused of raping a second person
- Bloomington’s ban on the retail sale of cats, dogs goes into effect on Jan. 1