- Press release: rScan, Software for Selling Returns Online, Wins 2023 Crossroads Collegiate Pitch Competition
- League of Women Voters schedules forum for Mayoral candidates in the May 2023 primary election
- Press release: Mayor at the Market Returns for the First Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market of the Season
Collections – Books, Media & More
Suggest a Purchase
See Books About Books and Libraries Staff Picks
Movies & TV
Magazines & Newspapers
eAccess for Schools
Local & Family History
Level Up Digital Creativity Center
Indiana Room: Local & Family History
Community Access Television Services (CATS)
Volunteers in Tutoring Adult Learners (VITAL)
Friends of the Library Bookstore
El Centro Comunal Latino
House Calls Service
Little Free Libraries Map
Downtown Library Events
Ellettsville Branch Events
Printable Program Calendars
Full Calendar View
Reserve a Meeting Room or Gallery Space
Reserve a Studio Space or Study Room
About the MCPL
About the Library
Hours & Locations
Borrowing & Fees
Requests & Holds
Support the Library
Think Library: Blog
Using My Account
Using the Catalog
Bloomington 🍔 Food Deals
Thursday March 30
- All Day
Thursday Food Deals
- Bucceto’s –until 4 pm – Big slice of pizza + garden salad + dressing + large drink $8.25
- DeAngelo’s Italian Creole Restaurant-Enjoy half-price appetizers from 3-5 pm.$4 craft beers
- Fresh Thyme – $6 sushi
- IMU Tudor Room – Student Pricing with Student I.D. after 1:00 pm until close (2:00PM)…..$11.99
- Kilroy’s/Sports –$3 Thursday
- Mother Bear’s –Lunch specials until 4:00 PM – A large slice of our pizza of the day and a soft drink for $5.50.
Dine in only at $7.50 each:
1. two slices of deep-dish pizza, with one topping and a soft drink.
2. One six inch, one topping pizza and a soft drink.
3. A house salad with a 12 order of breadsticks and a soft drink.
4. A large slice of our pizza-of-the-day, a house salad and a soft drink.
5. A half order of breadsticks, a daily slice, and a soft drink.
Dine in only: order a large specialty salad and get a half-order of breadsticks with sauce and a soft drink for free
Any large pitcher $10.95
Weekly Food Deals
Know of another food deal? Please let us know:https://bloomingtononline.com/contact/
- Dat’s Cajun – Fresh Cajun and Creole Food- Cajun/Creole dishes served with garlic bread and a large serving of rice – $6.50. Can easily be stretched to two meals
- Mother Bear’s – Munchie Madness: $14.95 10 1 Topping Pizza, Cheesebread or breadsticks, 2 Brownies, and a 2 liter (Take-out/delivery only) upgrade to a 14 pizza for an additional $5. Visit on your birthday and get the same % off as your age
- Mr. Hibachi – Chinese buffet lunch special. $7-8 after tax.
- Smokin’ Jacks Rib Shack– $6 1/4lb pulled pork sandwich with one side
- Wings XTreme– $0.60 / Wing from Opening – 7 PM on Weekdays.
If you’re looking for a great place to grab some steamed buns, head to Nourish and you won’t leave disappointed. The pork belly buns are amazing – juicy, flavorful, and cooked to perfection. The atmosphere is inviting and the staff is friendly. Whether you’re a local or a tourist, this place is worth checking out for some of the best steamed buns around. 5 stars all the way! —Dave Martin