Monroe County Public Library’s historical roots go back to 1816. A Carnegie Library existed 1918-1970. In 1965, the Bloomington Public Library merged with the Monroe County Public Library system. A new library was dedicated in 1971. The library now serves a population of 137,874 and has 93,470 cardholders.
Strengthening our community and enriching lives by providing equitable access to information and opportunities to read, learn, connect, and create.
Leave A Review